PopClip Enjoyment

I just wanted to post a little on PopClip… I’m a retired IT Administrator and developer and as such have a complete addiction to testing systems and discovering awesome applications / utilities.

These days very few apps make it into my must-have list, but I can say that PopClip has now joined the ranks of; Brave browser, Forklift, Keyboard Maestro, Hazel, et al.

I love the app :slight_smile:

11 Likes

Ditto here! I just upgraded to Catalina and lost functionality of the beloved but antique Plain Clip. In addition, some of the old Devon Word Service contextual menu items were unreliable. Just having a shiny replacement for those utilities make me thrilled to pay for PopClip.

As a longtime computer consultant I also have a utility addiction, like @t3kk2. PopClip is a treasure that will join DefaultFolder and Clipboard History as one of my Indispensables.

Discovery of extension snippets is icing on the cake. Oh, and a shout-out to Devon, who made me aware of PopClip among the myriad of similar utils.

4 Likes

I’m a bit late to this one, but thanks @t3kk2 and @cavenewt both for your kind words! It does keep me going. :smiling_face:

3 Likes

Just got a chance to see this and two years later? It’s just better!

Thanks for developing this, it’s been around a long time (as compared to many of the other ‘flash in the pan’ apps) and still going strong. Ya know, like the bunny commercial

:drum: :rabbit2:

note: the above comment is based on a commercial for an american brand and should be understood with that context in mind. For those not aware of the reference, search: energizer bunny.

1 Like