About PopClip on macOS Monterey

Hi, I just came here today (I just installed Monterey), and development has started. Great, and next on the list is Calculate: great & thanks Nicks for this work! :+1:

1 Like

:white_check_mark: Calculate moved to DONE list (more info )

2 Likes

Thanks for all your hard work. I greatly appreciate it, as do all the other users of PopClip.

As for the priority for updating the remaining extensions, I would also have voted for the extension for Pinboard.in, which you listed as one which does not work under Monterey. However, Pinboard.in is not included among the choices to vote for.

1 Like

Thanks so much for your work. Your Readwise extension has revolutionized my workflow and I hope it’s back soon.

2 Likes

:white_check_mark: Pinboard moved to DONE list (more info)
:white_check_mark: RemoveSpaces moved to DONE list (more info)

Welcome to the forum to all the new posters!

Any updates on the Readwise extension?

1 Like

Indeed!

:white_check_mark: Readwise moved to DONE list (more info)

Thank you for the update!! :raised_hands: :raised_hands: :raised_hands:

1 Like

Thank you for updating the Readwise extension.

1 Like

The Dropl extensions doesn’t work on Big Sur either.

Thanks & welcome to the forum @EdenGenesis . When I update it I’ll make sure it works on everything from High Sierra upwards.

Thank you very much for all that you do.

I love PopClip, I use it every day. There is no other application that I use as much as PopClip, so I want to thank you for creating this little gem.

And with all the additional plugins you’ve created the utility is even more useful and powerful.

I would have loved to be able to create my own plugins for services like Postbox, JotUrl, Switchy.io, and many others that are not yet in your list.

By the way, as you list Typinator, I also use a similar program called PhraseExpress which is even more powerful and which I would really like to be able to use with PopClip in the same way as Typinator, but I doubt that many members know or use the latter and therefore the chances of seeing a plugin are slim.

Here is the address just in case:
https://www.phraseexpress.com/

Thanks again for all you do.
It’s really great.

1 Like

:white_check_mark: Todoist moved to DONE list (more info)

1 Like

:white_check_mark: TimeStamp moved to DONE list
:white_check_mark: UnixTime moved to DONE list

1 Like

:white_check_mark: Reverse moved to DONE list
:white_check_mark: Shuffle moved to DONE list

I THANK YOU, One BILLION OF TIME !!!

2 Likes

:white_check_mark: OneNote moved to DONE list (more info)
:white_check_mark: TaskPaper moved to DONE list (more info)

Only 3 left!

1 Like

:white_check_mark: ShortenLink moved to DONE list (more info)

:white_check_mark: Droplr moved to DONE list,
:white_check_mark: Slack moved to DONE list

Notes on these last two:

• Droplr, I couldn’t test because URL shortening requires the Entreprise plan now. So it might work… let me know.

• Slack: Call this first attempt – it just does plain text for now, no links in text or source link. Code to do links in text is a big job, so I just go the basics done.

A post was split to a new topic: Droplets extension troubleshooting