Due to technical difficulties, the PopClip website is currently not available. I apologise for the outage, and I’m working to get it back up as soon as possible.
Normal usage of the app should not be affected.
Due to technical difficulties, the PopClip website is currently not available. I apologise for the outage, and I’m working to get it back up as soon as possible.
Normal usage of the app should not be affected.
Site is back up ![]()
I can’t update to the newest version - " Update error. The request timed out". Is it the same reason or something else?
My current version of PopClip is 2026.8.
It could be the same issue. I had to move the website to a new IP address and something on your computer or ISP might still be caching the old IP address. It takes a little while for the newer IP address to propagate through the domain name system.
I would suggest try quitting and restarting PopClip, or quit and restart the browser you were using (or rebooting the Mac). Or alternatively maybe try downloading and updating manually from the downloads page. Failing that waiting a few hours should work.