Sequential Paste just FASTER!

Hi there, it happened to me just a few days ago: Sequential Paste didn’t require me to “copy” the text, I just had to select it, et voilà! It was copied!
I’m not able to replicate this behaviour, just need somebody more expert than me to help out!

thanks!

BTW the “Copy” option in the main contextual menu of PoPClip doesn’t longer work… any idea? I think it could be a Mac update… because I had the same issue with pastebot, wrote them, and got a new download link…

cheers
Marco

Re. Copy not working after OS upgrade:

Problem: PopClip appears when selecting text, but the copy and paste, spelling replacement etc. are not working after updating the OS.
Solution: The following steps should resolve the problem. If not, please get in touch.

1. Quit PopClip
  2. Go to System Preferences → Privacy → Acccessibility
  3. In the list “Allow the apps below to control your computer”, highlight PopClip and then remove it using the “-” (minus) button.
  4. Use the “+” button add PopClip again to the “Allow the apps below to control your computer” list.

I don’t understand the other question about Sequential Paste, I’m not sure what this is referring to?

1 Like

@nick this is a function in the app Pastebot, with which you can save texts, images, etc. to be able to paste them individually afterwards.

I myself use the app Paste Queue for this. Here is an example:

1 Like

It looks like PopClip was maybe “auto-copying” some text? It can occasionlly do that but it is a bug :upside_down_face: … more a bug in macOS than PopClip but I would say that