Visual Studio Code bugs

Hey everyone!

I am on version 2023.7 and I found a bug on Visual Studio Code, that’s actually quite annoying. On 99% of the time, the Cut, Paste and Paste+enter extensions don’t appear at all!

Is it a known issue and if yes, will it be addressed soon?

I forgot to include the Backspace extension

I confirm I can reproduce the bug. I have released a beta with a fix, available at https://pilotmoon.com/popclip/beta in Build 4163. If you get a chance to try it, please let me know if it works for you.

1 Like

I think the Cut , Paste and Paste+enter works great now, but the Backspace still doesn’t appear! Thank you for taking the time!!!

I just figured it out! If I select a piece of text by dragging, or by double-clicking and dragging the Backspace will appear . But, if I just double-click a piece of text, it won’t appear!

Hope it helps!

Can I check, when you say Backspace do you mean the Delete extension or something else?

Yeah, sorry about that! I meant the Delete extension. Have in mind though that most of the time it seems to appear! Just not always.

I can’t think of any reason why it would not appear, as it is defined to appear whenever Paste is available. Keep an eye out for if you see it not appear when Paste does appear. If you can, record it in a screen video and send it to me.

1 Like